We are looking for an experienced administrator to join our ambitious Company and Commercial team in Lymington, Hampshire.
Whilst experience gained working in a law firm is desirable, we’re more about personality and potential. A good level of admin or secretarial skills, flexibility, and a can-do attitude are a must, though.
This position will include liaising with clients and third parties, opening and closing files, preparation of documents and filings, invoicing, general administration, typing and attending meetings. There is also an opportunity for getting out and about to help with business development, and help with online marketing if that’s your thing.
There are lots of opportunities at Scott Bailey for progression for the right candidates, and a number of our qualified fee earners started in similar roles.
This is an office-based role. Full or part-time will be considered for the right candidate, and we can be flexible around hours for working parents, or those returning to work and so on.
The ideal candidate will:
- have experience of working in a law firm or other professional setting in an admin/business support role.
- have an excellent telephone manner.
- have a high level of customer service and interpersonal skills.
- have a great eye for detail.
- be able to work to tight deadlines and thrive in a high pressure environment.
- have good Microsoft skills, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel and an ability to learn other software packages quickly as may be required.
- be flexible and proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- be organised and able to prioritise.
- have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- be able to work efficiently in a team.
- be comfortable working with figures.
Applicants should send a CV and cover letter to our practice manager: [email protected]