Our business clients trust and value our extensive local knowledge, experience, and attention to detail. We understand that whether dealing with a local shop lease renewal or a multimillion-pound real estate investment, business clients need transactions to be dealt with quickly and diligently.
Scott Bailey’s long-standing and diverse commercial property client base is testament to the fact we provide the services they need at levels exceeding what they expect.
The commercial property solicitors at Scott Bailey can prepare documentation to meet your business requirements, and we pride ourselves on offering the highest level of customer service throughout the process.
Our commercial property lawyers take a practical and hands-on approach, keeping you informed throughout the process, which helps your business achieve its goals.
- Buying and selling commercial property
- Commercial property developments
- Landlord and tenant law
- Self-invested personal pension (SIPP) schemes
- Options and first refusal rights
- Licences to occupy
- Licences to assign, underlet or alter
- Commercial mortgage arrangements
- Property Litigation