As we all know, these are uncertain times, but even more so now in view of the increasing severity of the Coronavirus, or COVID-19, situation in the UK.
Here at Scott Bailey, we wish to assure clients that we are committed to the safety and health of our team, our clients and other colleagues whilst continuing to provide the high level of legal services we are known for.
What are we doing?
Some of the steps we have taken include:
- The partners are meeting regularly to review the latest Government and industry guidelines.
- All desks have been provided with hand sanitiser
- We have cancelled or postponed all but essential client face to face meetings.
- We have a solid technology infrastructure. The majority of our services can be provided over the telephone, by video conferencing, and by email.
- Our employees know what action to take if they have any symptoms of the virus, and our advisers are able to work remotely should it be required.
These are challenging times and inevitably, things may get worse before they get better. However, the team at Scott Bailey is in a good position to continue to provide the services our clients require at the level they have come to expect.
For advice on what action you should to mitigate the effect of Coronavirus please visit these sites:
Please do not hesitate to continue to get in touch if our expert solicitors can be of assistance in respect of your personal or business legal matters.